Join the Bailliage de Buffalo
Buffalo Bailliage unites professional and amateur gastronomes in a private not-for-profit society.
Membership in the Chaîne is by invitation only and is extended to chefs, sommeliers, and hospitality and wine professionals, as well as fine dining enthusiasts of other professions.
Together we enjoy exceptional gatherings at Western New York’s best culinary establishments. To our professional members, the Buffalo Bailliage provides unique opportunities to showcase their art, skills and creativity to a discerning, appreciative audience.
For all, it offers opportunities to meet people who share a common interest in fine dining, fine wines and good fellowship. The Buffalo Bailliage is associated with the Confrérie de la Chaîne des Rôtisseurs, Bailliage des Etats-Units, which is a national chapter of a global organization with the international headquarters in Paris, France. For more on the global organization, visit us at www.chaineus.org.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Unique opportunity to dine at the most sought after fine dining establishments of Western New York and across the globe.
- Access to “Chaîne Perks” at participating restaurants locally, nationally and internationally
- Opportunities to meet like-minded individuals and build lasting relationships based on the common interest in and appreciation of fine cuisine and wines.
- Opportunity to travel with Chaîne globally and to enjoy varied cuisines of the world.
- Professional members benefit from the network the Chaîne provides and membership is transferable worldwide.
- Subscription to the Gastronome magazine, a full color high-quality publication that reports on culinary events around the United States.
- Subscription to the international Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Magazine published in France covering chapter events around the world.
- International network of fellow Chaîne members to help you find the very best dining venues internationally as you travel
- Chaîne Wine program- Partners will provide members with a variety of ways to obtain unique and sometimes rare products. The products will include a variety of wine purchasing programs, educational opportunities, touring benefits and wine paraphernalia.
- A worldwide network of professional and gastronome (non-professional) members.
- Opportunities to interact with renowned chefs and vintners who are members of the Chaîne.
- Gourmet travel offerings both at home and abroad.
- Sponsorship of up-and-coming chefs and sommeliers through the Chaîne Foundation and Chaîne-sponsored competitions.
- Opportunity to join Société Mondiale du Vin to promote the enjoyment, education and understanding of fine wines and crafted beverages.
- Recognition as a member in Paris.
- Opportunity to represent the U.S. Chaîne as an ambassador of goodwill around the world.
- For hospitality professionals, a listing on the U.S. Chaîne website and attractive logo plaque to display at restaurant, winery, or hotel.
- For professionals: Upon induction, each professional member receives a handsome, full-color enamel plaque which can be displayed outside or within their establishment. Since Chaîne membership is offered only to the finest restaurateurs and hoteliers, the plaque proclaims excellence in food and service. Professional members may also use the Chaîne logo on menus, brochures or in news releases so long as it is accompanied by the member’s name, Chaîne title, and the legend “Confrérie de la Chaîne des Rôtisseurs.”